WillowWood admissions involve determining the fit between the student and school. Our process involves several steps:
1. Complete the Online Inquiry form (see bottom of this page).
2. Someone will get in touch to discuss your inquiry. An information interview with the parent(s) or guardian(s) will be arranged.
3. In Lower and Middle Schools (grade 1-8), the prospective student usually visits a classroom for a morning. In Upper School, (grade 9-12), the prospective student comes in for an interview with a member of the admissions team, and a tour.
4. A review of documentation is conducted by the admissions team.
5. Placement is offered.
1. A parent, guardian or agent contacts the school and receives a list of necessary information.
2. The information is assessed by our admissions team.
3. An interview meeting (in person or via telephone/Skype) is held with the prospective student's parent(s)/guardian(s)/agent, our admissions team, and the student.
4. Placement is offered.